Glossary of Old Chapter - prokaryotic vs. eukaryotic (p, e, both, neither)
Other Decks By This User
- true nucleus
- chem. reaction takes place in cytoplasm and cell membrane - reaction is consecutive
- no membrance around nucleoid
- larger cells
- smaller cells
- dna is linear strips called chromosomes
- dna is in a circle
- how many feet are in one strand of dna
- 6 feet
- how many chromozomes are in a sex cell
- how mant chromoomes are in red blood cells?
- how many chromozomes are in dna?
- uses histome spools ( made up of _____) to wind up DNA during replication
- Protien, Eu.
- DNA does not wind up
- Has membrane
- No organelles except ribosomes (proties factories)
- oftem form multicellular orgaisms
- ALL ONE-CELLED ORGANISMS
- are all aerobic
- define aerobic
- uses O2
- some aerobes, some anaerobes, some faculative anaerobes.
- define aerobes
- to use O2
- define anaerobes
- cannot live with O2
- define faculative anaerobes
- can live with or without O2
- has cell membrane and cytoplasm (cytosol)
- what does cytosol look like?
- clear jello
- chem reaction takes place in organelles - reactions occur simultaniosly
You must Login or Register to add cards