Glossary of OPNAV 1752.1B
Other Decks By This User
- What is OPNAVINST 1752.1B
- Sexual Assault Victim Intervention (SAVI)
- What are the three components of the SAVI program?
- 1. Sexual assault awareness and prevention
2. Victim advocacy
3. Data collection
- At all Navy installations the primary advocate will always be a ______.
- How old must a volunteer victim advocate be?
- All volunteers must receive a minimum of __ hours of training before participating as a victims advocate.
- In addition to the first 20 hours, volunteers should receive __ hours of refresher training per year.
- A follow up telephone contact should be made with the victim within __ hours.
- Commanding officers will ensure that a sitrep is sent to CNO (N1) within __ hours of the report of all alleged sexual assault incidents.
- What is article 120?
- What is article 125?
- How often shall service members receive sexual assault prevention and response training at the command level?
- What does SAVI stand for?
- Sexual assault Victim Intervention
- What does SARC stand for?
- Sexual Assault Response Coordinator
- What does VWAP stand for
- Victim and Witness Assistance Program
- At a minimum how often do victims receive updates on their cases until final disposition?
- Who shall establish policy and ensure SAVI program meets command service member and family member needs?
- Who is responsible for implementing, managing and overseeing the SAVI program?
- Commander Navy Installations Command (CNIC)
- What year did SECNAV change the name of the SAVI program to SAPR?
- October 2009
- What are the responsibilites of the Command SAPR POC?
- Command compliance
Knowledge of local and military resources
Facilitate yearly GMT
- When should a continuation SITREP be sent?
- When new information is forthcoming a case i.e. stats of investigation.
You must Login or Register to add cards