Glossary of Navy Enlisted Aviation Warfare Specialist
Other Decks By This User
- What are the 3 objectives of first aid?
- Save Life, Prevent further injur, and prevent infection
- What are the 3 methods of controlling bleeding
- Direct Pressure, elevation, and pressure points
- Which classification of burn has the most severe pain?
- Second Degree
- What should be done first with a victim of electrical shock?
- Secure electrical power
- What is the purpose of the Naval aviation safety program?
- To preserve human and material resources
- Who is the principle advisor to the CO on all aviation safety matters?
- Aviation Safety Officer
- What is the difference between Safety Council and Safety Committee?
- Safety Council is composed of officers, Committee -- enlisted
- What is the greatest contributer to mishaps?
- Human Error
- Define Class A Mishap
- >$1,000,000 in damage OR life lost OR permanent full disability
- Define Class B Mishap
- 200,000 - $1,000,000 in damage OR Perm partial disability OR 3+ people inpatient hospitalized
- Define Class C Mishap
- 10,000 - 200,000 OR Non-fatal injury with >1 day lost time
- Define Class D Mishap
- <10,000 or first aid injury
- What is the purpose of AVGFE?
- To ensure a safe evironment is maintained when working on aeronautical equipment fuel systems
- Acronym- AVGFE?
- Aviation Gas Free Engineering
- What are the hazards associated with RF Energy
- Electric shock, burns, biolgical changes, cataracts, unwanted activation of EED Ordinance
- What is the purpose of a safety stand down?
- To devote tiem to safety training
- What is the administrative chain of command?
- Secnav,cno,operating forces
- What is a specified command
- forces from one service with a broad continuing mission
- What fleets are commanded by cincpacflt
- 3 and 7
- What fleets are commanded by cinclantflt
- What feleets are commanded by cincusnaveur
- How many Fleet Master Chiefs are there?
- How many Force Master Chiefs are there?
- How many personnel are required to have a CMC
- What are the six areas of the naval doctrine
- Warfare, Intel, Planning, Logistics, Operations, Command and Control
You must Login or Register to add cards