Glossary of Natalie-Chapter 5
Other Decks By This User
- Imagined or Pretended.
- A course of study that satisfies the admissions requirements for a specific professional school as part of the baccalaureate degree.
- preprofessional programs
- Appraise o evaluate someone or somehing such as a potential employer.
- Fit into.
- A thank-you letter sent to an interviwere following a job interviewer.
- Follow-up Letter
- A four-year degree that is sometimes called a bachelor's degree or undergraduate degree.
- baccalureate degree
- A face-to-face meeting a job seeker and a potential employer.
- Job Interview
- Unions of Craftsmen.
- Unspoken communication through physical movements, expressions, and gestures.
- Body Language
- A policy of granting admission to all applicants without regard to grade point average, test scores, or class rank.
- open-addmisions policy
- To verify or make firm, such a scalling t check on an appointment.
- The specific details of a job offer, such as working hours, salary or wages, and finge fenefits.
- Conditions of employment
- A federally administrated employment and training program that serves severely disadvantaged young people.
- Job Corps
- Pleasant or aggreable.
- After High School.
- General Equivalency Diploma
- The largest type of institution of higher learning, composed of several undergraduate colleges and graduate schools for advanced study.
- Relationship between an employer and an employee during which the worker learns a trade.
- Occupational training programs developed jointly by high schools and community colleges.
- Tech Prep
- A certified, experienced, skilled craftsperson who has succesfully completed an apprenticeship.
- Journey Worker
- Intended to train studentes in fields related to engineering and the physical sciences.
- Home Study.
- Correspondence Courses
- A wide range of education and training provided by employers for their employees.
- Types of jobs available.
- Employment Struscture
- A school privately owned and operated for profit.
- Has met certain minimum standards for its program of study, staff, and facilities.
You must Login or Register to add cards