Glossary of NCF
Other Decks By This User
- WHAT NCF MANAGEMENT TOOL IS A SKILL INVENTORY DESIGNED TO PROVIDE MANAGERS AT ALL LEVELS OF THE NCF
- personnel readiness capability program (PRCP)
- what is the backbone of the PRCP
- an accurate an current slikk inventory.
- what are PRCP 040-090 individual general skills
- thay are essentially non manipulataive skills(knowledge) related to two or more ratings.
- what are PRCP 100-7600 individual rating skills
- promarily manipulative skills associated with one of the seven occupational field 13 (construction) ratings.
- what are PRCP 800-830 individual special skills
- they are technical skills performed by personnel in several ratings, including personnel that aren't in OF-13
- what are PRCP 901-981 military skills?
- they are skills further classified into three subcatagories: mobilization, disaster recovery, and Seabee combat readiness.
- which officer supervises and coordinates the work, exercises,training, and education fo personnel in a naval mobile construction batallion?
- the executive officer in the capacity as chief staff officer.
- who is the XO's principal assistant for training?
- the S-2, plans and training officer.
- which officers in the NMCB are directly responsible for training company personnel and for fulfilling training goals established by the CO?
- company commanders.
- who directly supervises on-the-job construction and military training?
- platoon leaders
- what are the four types of OJT training methods?
- coach-pupil instruction, self study, group instruction, and piecemeal instruction
- wht type of training is most effective, intelligent and interesting?
- coach-pupil instruction.
- what three approaches to construction management includes the analysis of a network of events and activities.
- the critical path analysis,(CPA) critical path method, (CPM) and the project evaluation and review technique, (PERT).
- construction management in the seabees is based on what method?
- Critical path method
- what are the fundamental steps of project management using the CPM method?
- developing construction activities, estimating construction activity requirements, developing logic network, scheduling construction activities, tracking resources, and controlling resources.
You must Login or Register to add cards