Glossary of NAVPERS 15878 CH4
Other Decks By This User
- Who are included in a Command level CDB?
Augmented by department as directed.
- Who are included in a Department level CDB?
Department Career Counselor
- What is a CDB?
- Career Develpoment Board
- What is a CCC?
- Command Career Counselor
- The CCC will maintain minutes for every CDB for how long?
- 2 years
- Command level CDB will see first enlistment sailors within __ days of reporting.
- 30 days
- Depatment level CDB will see all sailors on second or subsequent enlistment within __ days of reporting.
- 60 days
- A command level CDB is required for sailors who PNA'd the advancement exam __ times?
- 3 times
- A command level CDB is required for a sailor who has a standard exam score of __ or below?
- 40 or below
- When shall a CDB be conducted for a sailor who is approaching HYT?
- 24 months prior
- What is HYT?
- High Year Tenure
- What two levels will CDBs be held at?
- Command and Department
- Who will provide personnel records for review by the CDB?
- The CCC
- Who schedules command/department CDBs?
- Who will participate as the technical advisor on the CDB?
- The ESO
- The CDB replaces what interviews previously required?
- Retention Interviews
You must Login or Register to add cards