Glossary of NAVMEDCOMINST 6230.2 MALARIA PREVENTION
Other Decks By This User
- Disease alert report also known as
- med 6220-3
- Blood donors treated for malaria in the past must wait ___ years from the date treatment was finished
- Blood donors who visited malaria infested areas who were not treated for malaria must wait ____ to donate blood
- 6 months
- Any person who is G-6-pd deficient has a risk of ______associated with taking primaquine.
- All Disease Alert Reports are submitted by _____ message
- Which mosquito carries malaria
- Normally used for chemoprophylaxis in malaria.
- Primaquine, chloroquine
- Used when parasites are resistant to Primapuine and chloroquine
- Pyrimethamine-sulfadoxine (Fansidar)
- The _________ is a screening test for the presence of chloroquine in the urine.
- Wilson-Edeson Test.
- The wilson-edeson test gives a ___% false negative
- The _____ ______ strain can quickly become fatal.
- Plasmodium falciparum.
- ______ & ________ can be used for the treatment of severe malaria.
- Quinidine and Quinine.
- Control of communicable Diseases in Man is also know as the ____
- Laboratory diagnosis is allowed by using
- Giemsa's staining solution
- All navy-marine corps personnel must have documented ____ in their health record
You must Login or Register to add cards