Glossary of NAMP 4790 CH 18
Other Decks By This User
- What is the major responsibility of the Naval Supply System.
b. Fix Problems
c. provide material
- c. provide material
- Name the levels of maintenance
- O level - Organizational
I level - intermediate
D level - Depot
- What does UMMIPS stand for
- Urgent Material Movement and Issue Priority System
- What does FAD stand for
- Force activity Designator
- What assigns the FAD to activities for dtermining priorities
- What astablishes the speed a requisition must be filled by supply
- What six Principles must be followed to achieve success in the aviation 3M Program
- 1. close liason between supply & Maint
2. Material Managment
3. weekly meetings between O and I rep's to discuss NMCS/PMCS
4. Monthly meetings between O, I, and supply
5. use of managment techniqes and devices(files,listings & mini computers)
6. automated techniques adapted
- What does ASDTPS stand for
- aviation supply desktop procedures
- What does MAG stand for
- Marine Air group
- Marine Corps ASDTPs were developed and have been implemented in all MAGs to ensure what?
- a. standardization
- Which programs control critical & costly repairable material used in support of aircraft maintenance?
d. ATAC DLR'S
e. All the above
- e. All the above
- What does OSI stand for
- Operational Support Inventory
- What does IRIM stand for
- Intensive Repairables Item Managment
- What does AVDLR's stand for
- Aviation Depot Level Repairables
- What does ATAC stand for
- Advanced Traceability and Control
- Weapon systems are supported under what concept
d. ATAC DLR
- a. OSI
*strict one for one echange
- What program was astablished to standardize previosly existing programs to resolve troubled items?
d. ATAC DLR
- b. IRIM
- What does NWCF stand for
- Navy Working Capital Fund
- What program is financed under NWCF and paid for with AFM funds
d. ATAC DLR
- c. AVDLRs
- What does AFM stand for
- Aviation Fleet Maintenance
- What are some other benefits of the NWCF?
- a. reduce back orders
b. Improve financial flexibility
c. Improve aircraft readiness
d. financial incentive to affect repair
- What does RFI stand for
- Ready for issue
- What does BCM stand for
- Beyond Capability of Maintenance
- Would the standard price or net price be more
- standard price
- Would the Standard price or net price be charged for a RFI replacment of a NON-RFI asset that is BCM'd
- Net price
- Would the Standard price or net price be charged if requisitioner does not make a turn -in
- Standard price
- When is Total system carcass tracking implented
- when a unit cannot be repaired locally and must be returned for repair at a D-level facility
- What does CTR stand for
- Carcass Tracking Records
- Item on CTR is not closed out what ICP follow up action is initiated?
- a. BK1
- Item on CTR is not closed out, ICP submitted follow up action, what does the activity use to reply?
- b. BK2
- Item on CTR is not closed out, ICP submitted follow up action, activity replyied, but it was not an acceptable reply, ICP sends a ?
- c. BK3
notification of additional billing.
*difference between the net and standard price
- Item on CTR is not closed out, ICP submitted follow up action, activity replyied, reply was not an acceptable, ICP sends new charge to activity, activity found subsequent proof of the turn in, under what code will it be submitted to the ICP?
- b. BK2
- Item on CTR is not closed out, ICP submitted follow up action, activity replyied, reply was not an acceptable, ICP sends new charge to activity, activity found subsequent proof of the turn in, proof is acceptable to ICP What code is sent out to initiate
- d. BK4
- What program was established to improve accountability, traceability, and customer billing accurace in the DLR carcass tracking system.
- d. ATAC
- What does CRIPL stand for
- Consolidated Remain in Place
- Name 3 IMA responsibilities
- 1. Proper managment of Asset inventory.
2. Proper financial Managment of repairables
3. Accurate determination of allowances, Timely turn-in of retrogrades, and productive communication and coordination
- Name the eight responsibilities of Supply Department
- 1. Maintain OSI
2. Maintain assets carried in local stocks
3. Record demand, replenish and adjust accordingly
4. Perform Technical Reserch
5. Provise NMCS/PMCS report daily
6. Provide AWP reports weekly
7. Validate NMCS/PMCS daily and AWP weekly
8. Establish, maintain, and replinish PEB's
- The 4 Maintenance Department responsibilities
- a. Initiate requests for material
b. Provied supply with a PN, cage, tech ref, proj/pri
c. tech assistance
d. Scheduled monthly meetings
- Supply maintains telecommunications with ICP how?
a. autodin and T35
b. T35 and phone
c. Salts, autodin, and T35
d. phone line and autodin
- c. Salts, autodin, and T35
- Which communication is used from a Marine establishment to supply
- b. T35
- Explain Material reporting
- is a procedure where all supply action documents in support of maintenance are entered and merged with the material reporting history file for reporting to COMAVAIRSYSCOM
- In material reporting, each type of supply action document is identified by what?
- RECTYP (Record Types)
- material Issue for a weapon system.
- RFI component from IMA
- deletion of previously submitted RECTYP
- non-RFI component from IMA
- material issue for TD compliance
- material issue to fill initial allowance
- material issue from SERVMART/MINIMART (Money value only be TEC)
- material issue to PEBs and for indirect material requirments.
- What are the name of the two Local material reports provided for repairables management and allowance determination?
a. MR-1-1 MR-2-1
b. MR-1-1 MR-1-2
c. MR-2-1 MR-3-1
d. MR-2-1 MR-2-2
- b. MR-1-1 MR-1-2
- What reports merge supply and maintenance data elements to determine usage and TAT of repairables?
- MR-1-1 and MR-1-2
- What are the name of the three Expence item management data reports that are provided for reviewing consumables?
a. MR-1-1 MR-2-1 MR-3-1
b. MR-1-1 MR-1-2 MR-1-3
c. MR-2-1 MR-3-1 MR-4-1
d. MR-2-1 MR-2-2 MR-2-3
- d. MR-2-1 MR-2-2 MR-2-3
- All requisitions for DLR will be submitted to the supply systemusing advice code? _ series card column 65-66
- What are established and maintained to provide a retail outlet for administrative and housekeeping nature
- Integrated material management is directly related to?
a. weapon support
- weapon support
- FEDLOG stands for
- Federal Logistics
- How many types of organizations are addressed in the H4/H8 Publication
1.govern desigated activities
- What pub tells the Contractors name, Cage, and status code
- d. H4/H8
- What does JASMMM stand for
- Joint Aviation Supply and Maintenance Material Management
- Training is accomplished thru what three senarios
Fleet Assistance Team
- ASD ORGANIZATION
Composed of two sections what are they?
- SRS and CCS
- An ASD officer is responsible to who
- Supply Officer
- Supply Response Standards
ASD will issue material or provide status within what standards?
Issue priority group 1
Issue priority group 2
Issue priority group 3
- Iss pri group 1 - 1 hour
Iss pri group 2 - 2 hour
Iss pri group 3 - 3-24 hours
- What does ICRL stand for
- Individual Component Repair List
- What does the ICRL tell you
- is a detailed listing of IMA component repair capabilities
- SRS is divided into how many sections? What are they
- What does RCU stand for
- Requisition Control Unit
- PMU stand for what
- Program managment unit
- What does AMRR stand for? who prepares the report
- Aircraft Material Readiness Report
- TRU stand for what
- Technical reserch unit
- MDU stands for what
- material Delivery unit
- PEB stands for
- Pre extended bin
- PEB stock is limited to maintenance related material having a minimum demand frequency of how many per month.
- Eligible items with a unit cost of ____ or less may be routinely established in pre expended stocks
- Eligible items with a unit cost in excess of $150 may be pre-expended with approval of who?
- CCS is divided into how many sections? what are they
- DCU stands for
- Document Control Unit
- LRCA stands for what
- Local Repair Cycle Asset
- SSU stands for what
- Supply Screening Unit
- AWP stands for what
- Awaiting parts
- What are the Supply Response Standards with Priority Designators?
PRI GR PRI DES Processing
- PRI GR PRI DES Processing
1 1-3 1 hour
2 4-8 2 hour
3 9-15 24 hour
- What is the total average turn around time in LRCA limited to
- 20 Days
You must Login or Register to add cards