Glossary of Music Flash Cards
Other Decks By This User
- Quick and lively, but not as much as presto.
- A group of singers usually comprising of sopranos, altos, tenors, and basses.
- To get slower gradually.
- Ritard, Ritardando
- To get faster gradually.
- Return to the original tempo
- A Tempo
- Sliding from one note to another.
- Extra force given to a marked note. Indicated with a > above the note.
- Unpleasant to the ear.
- A whole piece of music that is imitated, sometimes in a round.
- Less motion/get slower.
- Meno Mosso
You must Login or Register to add cards