Glossary of Mrs Williams 7th grade vocab for gps students
Other Decks By This User
- n. broken stone or bricks; ruins
- n. fortress that overlooks and protects a city; any strong and commanding place.
- n. passage taken from a book, article, ect.
v. to take such a passage or quote
- (n.) A proverb, wise saying
- pl.n. applause; enthusiastic praiseor approval
- n. a person who moves slowly or falls behind.
adj. falling behind; slow to move, act, or respond
- adj. disagreable in sound, jarring; laking in harmony, conflicting
- n. a watch, especailly @ night; any period of watchful attion
- v. to return, go back
- n. A rich mass of ore in a mine; something very valuble; a source of wealth; large amount
- v. to develop gradually; to rise to a higher level
- v. to make or force ones way by pudhing or elbowing; to bump, shove, brush against, to vie for
- adj. lacking of politeness or good manners; little sensitivity; difficult to work with; rude
- v. to work together, to work with.
- v. to make impossible, prevent, shut out
- v. to float or hang suspended over; to move back and forth uncertainly over or around
- v. to feel about hesitantly with the hands; to search blindly or uncertainly.
You must Login or Register to add cards