Glossary of Mixed Tenses (Passive Voice)
Other Decks By This User
- He/She __________ (cannot trust).
- cannot be trusted
- The facts __________ (take) from the survey.
- Present Perfect: have been taken
- If you __________ (ask) out by him/her again, you know what to say.
- Simple Present: are asked
- It __________ (show) by the facts that 70% have to tell their parents where they are going.
- Simple Present: is shown
- My boyfriend/girlfriend __________ (not like) by my parents.
- Simple Present: is not liked
- Our parents __________ (must always tell) where we are going.
- must always be told
- You __________ (never trust) again
- will-Future: will never be trusted
- Grannie __________ (take) care of by Jill and Bob at the moment.
- Present Progressive: is being taken
- __________ you __________ (interview) by the reporter yet?
- Present Perfect: Have you been interviewed...?
- Some 15-year-olds __________ (interview) for the survey last week.
- Simple Past: were interviewed
- My former boyfriend/girlfriend __________ (like) by my parents.
- Simple Past: was liked
- Some statistics about teenagers __________ (just put) on the board by the reporters.
- Present Perfect: have just been put
- We __________ (usually allow) to stay out till 9 o'clock.
- Simple Present: are usually allowed
- I __________ (not trust).
- Simple Present: am not trusted
- That question __________ (ask) many times by me.
- Present Perfect: has been asked
- It __________ (think) by adults that 14 is too young to drive a car.
- Simple Present: is thought
- The question __________ (answer) with "No" by many the last time.
- Simple Past: was answered
- Useful information and skills __________ (sometimes learn) at school.
- Simple Present: is sometimes learned
You must Login or Register to add cards