Glossary of Microbiology - Module 3
Other Decks By This User
- How much do the oculars magnify?
- What are the lenses that magnify called?
- The stage objectives
- What is the platform on which the slide is placed called?
- The stage
- What does the diaphragm control lever do?
- Controls the size of the opening of the condensor
- What do the mechanical stage controllers do?
- move the stage left-right and forward-back.
- What does the coarse focus adjustment do?
- moves the stage up and down rapidly
- what does the fine focus adjustment do?
- moves the stage up and down incementally
- what is the 4x power lense called?
- the scanning lens
- of the methods of light adjustment which is most important?
- the iris diaphragm
- roughly how large is the field of view when using the high power lens?
- ~430 microns
You must Login or Register to add cards