Glossary of Memory Madness Mission 3
Other Decks By This User
- Colossians 3:20
- Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.
- Hebrews 13:16
- And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
- Leviticus 19:11
- “‘Do not steal.’” “‘Do not lie.’ ‘Do not deceive one another.’”
- Philippians 4:11b
- I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
- Ephesians 4:32
- Be kind and compassionate to one another.
- James 4:17
- Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins.
- Philippians 2:14
- Do everything without complaining or arguing.
- Proverbs 18:13
- He who answers before listening—that is his folly and his shame.
- Colossians 3:13
- Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
- Proverbs 13:1
- A wise son heeds his father's instruction, but a mocker does not listen to rebuke.
You must Login or Register to add cards