Glossary of Med Calc Conversions
Other Decks By This User
- How many grams in a kilogram?
- How many milligrams in a gram?
- How many micrograms in a milligram?
- How many cc's in an ml?
- How many ml in a cc?
- How many drops (gtts) are there in a minum?
- One drop (gtt) is how many minums?
- How many gtts in an ml?
- 15 or 16
- How many minums in an ml?
- 15 or 16
- How many dr in a teaspoon?
- How many minums in a gtt?
- How many gtts in a minum
- A gtt is a ______.
- 1 minum = 1 ______.
- 1 minum = 1 drop
- 1 dram (dr) =
- 1 teaspoon
4 ml (adult)
5 ml (pediatric)
- 1 teaspoon (t) =
- 4 ml (adult) or
5 ml (pediatric) or
- How many mls in a dram?
- 4 (adult) or 5 (pediatric)
- How many drams in a teaspoon?
- How many mls in an ounce?
- How many tablespoons (T) in an ounce?
- One ounce (oz.) =
- 30 ml or 2 T
- How many mls in a liter?
- How many ounces in a liter?
- How many quarts in a liter?
- How many mls in a quart?
- How many ounces in a quart?
- How many ounces in a cup?
- How many mls in a cup?
- How many ounces in a pint?
- How many mls in a pint?
- How many mg in a gr?
- how many grs in a gram (g)?
- A gram is how many grains?
- gr 1/2 = ______ mg.
- gr 1/6 = ______ mg.
- gr 1/150 = ______ mg.
- gr 1/300 = ______ mg.
- gtt is the abbreviation for...
- a cursive letter Z is the abbreviation for...
- ounce or dram
- oz is the abbreviation for...
- dr is the abbreviation for...
- mcg is the abbreviation for...
- microgram (1000th of a milligram)
- SS is the abbreviation for...
- g is the abbreviation for...
- gr is the abbreviation for...
- How many pounds is 1 kg?
- In medication calculations, carry all answers to _______ (what decimal place?)
- For drop or microdrop answers, round to _________.
- a whole number (you can't have half a drop).
- What two drugs are always rounded to hundredths?
- Insulin and Heparin
- For ml/hr, round to ________.
- a whole number
- Do not round pediatric calculations to tenths. Carry pediatric answers to hundredths and _____________.
- drop (do not round) after two decimal places.
Example: 78.6799 = 78.67
- Do not round until _________.
- the final answer has been obtained.
- What are the four exceptions to the First Rule of Rounding (carry all answers to tenths)?
- 1. Pediatric
2. Drop & Microdrop
4. Insulin & Heparin
You must Login or Register to add cards