Glossary of Matt 8 and 1st john 2
Other Decks By This User
- Matthew 8:23
- "And when he got into the boat, his disciples followed him."
- Matthew 8:24
- "And behold, there arose a great storm on the sea, so that the boat was being swamped by the waves; but he was asleep."
- Matthew 8:25
- "And they went and woke him saying, "Save us, Lord; we are perishing.""
- Matthew 8:26
- "And he said to them, "Why are you afraid, O you of little faith? Then he arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm."
- Matthew 8:27
- "And the men marveled, saying, "What sort of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him?"
- 1st John 2:1
- "My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous."
- 1st John 2:2
- "He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."
- 1st john 2:3
- "And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments."
- 1st John 2:4
- "Whoever says "I know him" but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him,"
- 1st John 2:5
- "but whoever keeps his word, in him truly is the word of God perfected."
You must Login or Register to add cards