Glossary of Master Bible Verse List
Other Decks By This User
- "but his delight is in the Law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night."
- Psalm 1:2
- "In peavce I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in saftey."
- Psalm 4:8
- "The earth is the LORD's and the fullness thereof, the world and those that dwell therein."
- Psalm 24:1
- "Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you."
- Psalm 63:3
- "Teach me your way O Lord, that I might walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name."
- Psalm 86:11
- "Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days."
- Psalm 90:14
- "Incline my heart to your testimonies and not to selfish gain."
- Psalm 119:36
- "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but foolish despise wisdom and instruction."
- Proverbs 1:7
- "Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life."
- Proverbs 4:23
- "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid."
- Proverbs 12:1
- "A soft answer tuns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."
- Proverbs 15:1
- "Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established."
- Proverbs 16:3
- "The Lord has made everthing for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble."
- Proverbs 16:4
- "Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand."
- Proverbs 19:21
- "Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring."
- Proverbs 27:1
- "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised."
- Proverbs 31:30
- "I am the LORD, that is my name, my glory I give to no other."
- Isaiah 42:8
- "All theses things my hand has made, and so all these came to be, declares the LORD, but this is the one to whom I will look; he who is humble and conrite in Spirit and trembles at my Word."
- Isaiah 66:2
- "But I do not account my life of any value, nor as precious to myself; if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I recieved from the LORD Jesus; to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."
- Acts 20:24
- "So, whether ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."
- 1st Corinthians 10:31
- "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. the old has passed away and the new has come."
- 2nd Corinthians 5:17
- "The point is this: whoever sows sparingly with also reap sparingly, but whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully."
- 2nd Corinthians 9:6
- "For freedom Christ has set us free, stand firm therefore and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery."
- Galatians 5:1
- "I have been crucified with Christ. It is not longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now life I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
- Galatians 2:20
- "See what kind of Love the Father has lavished upon us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are."
- 1st John 3:1
- "Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. 26 My flesh and heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. 27 For behold, those who are far from you shall perish; you put an end to everyon
- Psalm 73:25-26, 27-28
You must Login or Register to add cards