Glossary of Mari's verses
Other Decks By This User
- When people live so that they please the Lord, even their enemies will make peace with them.
- Prov. 16:7
- Do your best to live in peace with everyone.
- Romans 12:18
- My child, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in mind.
Then you will live a long time, and your life will be successful.
- Proverbs 3:1-2
- First, I tell you to pray for all people, asking God for what they need and being thankful to him.
Pray for rulers and for all who have authority so that we can have quiet and peaceful lives full of worship and respect for God.
- 1 Timothy 2:1-2
- Brothers and sisters, think about the things that are good and worthy of praise. Think about the things that are true and honorable and right and pure and beautiful and respected.
- Phillippians 4:8
- So let us try to do what makes peace and helps one another.
- Romans 14:19
- But the wisdom that comes from God is first of all pure, then peaceful, gentle, and easy to please. This wisdom is always ready to help those who are troubled and to do good for others. It is always fair and honest.
People who work for peace
- James 3:17-18
- We do not enjoy being disciplined. It is painful, but later, after we have learned from it, we have peace, because we start living in the right way.
- Hebrews 12:11
- Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so God can heal you. When a believing person prays, great things happen.
- James 5:16
- It is good and pleasant when God's people live together in peace!
- Psalms 133:1
You must Login or Register to add cards