Glossary of MTS MODULE 1
Other Decks By This User
- State the manual numbers in the current NAVEDTRA 130 series manuals.
- NAVEDTRA 130
- Task based curriculum development manual
- NAVEDTRA 131
- Personnel performance profile based curriculum development manual
- NAVEDTRA 132
- Management/Leadership/Seminar curriculum development manual
- NAVEDTRA 134
- Navy instructor manual
- NAVEDTRA 135B
- Navy school management manual
- Describe the "A" class of specialized training.
- Basic knowledge and skills required to prepare for rating entry performance. NEC not normally awarded. Bupers funded.
- Describe the "C" class of specialized training.
- Advanced specialized training required to fill a billet.NEC or Officer billet specialty awarded. Bupers funded.
- Describe the "F" class of specialized training.
- Individual skill or rating specific training as required by fleet or type commander. No NEC. Fleet funded.
- State the 3 minimum requirements for instructor certification.
- 3 SAT evals
Graduate of the course
- How often is training on safety required for all staff?
- Discuss the categories of attrition.
- When are ARBs required?
- When all other means of academic counseling, remediation and an initial academic setback have failed to improve student performance. ARB(academic review board)
- What grade will be assigned to a retest if the student passes the material retested?
- Minimum passing grade for the test.
- State the 6 phases of the curriculum development/revision process.
- Who determines what standard will be used for a curriculum revision?
Curriculum control authourity
- Who is responsible for maintianing a course audit trail?
Course Curriculum Model Manager
- Who is responsible for maintianing a master record?
Curriculum and instructional standards office
- Explain briefly the two purposes of instructor evaluations.
- Improve instruction.
Edit and add more to explain.
- The student critique program is divided into what three areas?
- Instructor critiques
Quality of life critiques
- State how often a Formal Course Review (FCR) will normally be conducted.
- Annual, Biennial, or triennial cycle as determined by the CCA.
- Name five types of tests.
- The evaluation of hte classroom instructor is divided into what four areas?
- The evaluation of a laboratory instructor is divided into what four areas?
- What appendices are found in the NAVEDTRA 135B?
- APPENDIX A
- TRAINING COURSES TITLES, DESCRIPTIONS AND PATHS FOR INSTRUCTORS
- APPENDIX B
- TRAINING ANALYSIS CHECKLIST
- APPENDIX C
- TESTING PROGRAMS
- APPENDIX D
- CLASSROOM EVALUATION PROCEDURES
- APPEDIX E
- LABRATORY EVALUATION PROCEDURES
- APPENDIX F
- STUDENT CRITIQUE FORMS
- APPENDIX G
- SAFETY REVIEW CHECKLIST
- APPENDIX H
- FORMAL COURSE REVIEW PROGRAM
- APPENDIX I
- NITRAS FORMULAS
- APPENDIX J
- Give an example of Non-Academic attrition.
- Admin, diciplinary, motivational, medical, fraudulent enlistment, convenience of the government
- List the duties and responibilities of the CNO.
- Navy policy and strategic goals
- List the duties and responibilities of CNET.
- Meet NAVEDTRACOM goals in leadership, instruction, curriculum
- List the duties and responibilities of the LTA.
- Monitor and support commands quality of training
- List the duties and responibilities of the CCA.
- approves instructional methods/materials and maintains courses
- List the duties and responsibilities of the CCMM.
- develop, revise, maintain COI
- List the duties and responsibilities of the Activity.
- Provide CCMM assistance in developing/revising curriculum
You must Login or Register to add cards