Glossary of Lion Witch Wardrobe Final Exam
Other Decks By This User
- 1) The Pevensie children have been sent out of London because of the ____________ and their parents’ fear that they might be killed.
- Air Raids
- Why did Lucy first enter the wardrobe?
- She was exploring the house with her brothers and sister.
- What happens if Aslan and the Witch don't obey the deep magic?
- Narnia will be destroyed in water and fire
- How many plans of battle does Aslan suggest to Peter?
- What kind of animal pulled the witch's sledge?
- According to the Professor, why is it most probable that Lucy's story is likely to be true?
- Lucy is more truthful than Edmund.
- What did Father Christmas give Susan?
- A bow and arrow and a horn.
- Why didn't Edmund tell Lucy he met the White Witch?
- He had eaten enchanted Turkish Delight
- After he is brought back to life, why did Aslan go to the White Witch's castle instead of going directly to help Peter?
- He needed to free more creatures to help with the battle.
- What does prodigious mean?
- Great in amount, size, or extent
- What does frowsty mean?
- Stale; musty-smelling
- What are dominions?
- Lands owned by a ruler
- What does whet mean?
- To sharpen the edge of a blade
- What does renounce mean?
- To give up a claim, title, position or right.
You must Login or Register to add cards