Glossary of Level Two Sogang Grammar Part 1
Other Decks By This User
- -(으)ㄴ 다음에
- Non-final clause to express doing an action after completing a previous action.
- Non-final clause to express the purpose of an action.
- -고 있다
- Final clause to express an action in progress or repeated actions.
- (으)ㄹ 때
- Non-final clause to express the time of an action's occurence. ("when" "while")
- -기 전에
- Non-final clause to express an action that occurs before another action.
- Non-final clause to 1) express reason/cause, or 2) express one action following another.
- Non-final clause expressing condition or supposition.
- (으)ㄹ 까요?
- Final clause meaning 1) "shall we...?" or 2) eliciting a guess from the listener.
- (으)ㄹ 거예요
- Final clause expressing 1) simple future tense or 2) a likely future outcome.
- Usually non-final clause expressing reason or cause.
- (으)ㅂ 시다
- Final clause to express a suggestion or propostion. "Let's..."
- -는 것
- Used to change a verb to a nominal form.
- -기로 하다
- Final clause to express an appointment or promise to do something.
- (-아/어/여)도 되다
- Final clause expressing permission to do something.
- (으)면 안 되다
- Final clause expressing refual of permission/ prohibition.
- Final clause that is used to make a phrase sound softer or more polite.
- 1. 이
- 1. this (near me)
2. that (near you)
3. that (not near either of us)
- -다고 하다
- Final clause to show reported (quoted) speech of a declarative sentence.
- Inserted particle to express the speaker's intention to do something.
"intend to do"
- (-아/어/여) 주시겠어요?
- Final clause used to make a polite request of the listener to do something.
You must Login or Register to add cards