Glossary of Jasper's Beanstalk
Other Decks By This User
- Monday came around again Jasper dug up the bean.
- A long , long, long time later the seed started to grow.
How long is the seed? One inch long.
- Dug, dug
- Yesterday Jasper dug up the snails.
Today Jasper digs up the slugs.
Tomorrow Jasper will dig up the bean.
- On Monday Jasper found a bean.
On Tuesday he planted the bean.
- Will I see you later?
I will do my homework later.
Later means not now.
- Mow, mow
- Jasper will mow the grass.
Jasper is mowing the grass.
Jasper mowed the grass.
- On Friday night Jasper picked up all the slugs and snails.
- Wait, wait
- On Sunday Jasper waited and waited for his seed to come up.
- Plant, plant
- Jasper planted a seed.
The seed became a plant.
- Jasper found snails on Friday night.
He picked up all the snails he found.
- The slugs came out at night.
Jasper saw a slug on a hill.
- Did all of the beans grow?
All of Jasper's beans grew.
- When will the seed grow?
When the seed did not grow by Monday,
Jasper dug it up.
- "That bean will never make a beanstalk,"
The beanstalk grew a long time later.
You must Login or Register to add cards