Glossary of Italian Artist
Other Decks By This User
- Nicola Pisano
- Pulpit at Baptistery, Pisa
- Giovanni Pisano
- Son of Nicola Pulpit at Cathedral of Pisa. Nativity scene similar to fathers but dwells on landscape and animals.
- Arnolfo Di Cambio
- Student of Nicol Pisano who designed the Florence Cathedral.
- Cimabue Di Bondoni
- Florence artist who painted Madona Enthroned. Tempera on Panel
- Giatto Di Bondone
- Siena Italy. Taught by Cimabue. Innovative artist using light and perpesctive. Lamentation. Christ entering Jerusalem. Proto Renassaince
- Duccio Di Buoninsegna
- Painter from Siena Italy. Maesta Death of Virgin. 1st time figures in room. Madonna Enthroned. Neo Bysantine Style
- Simone Martini
- Painted Annunciation. Good lines, shows emotions. Flamboyant Gothic style
- Pietro Lorenzetti
- Birth of virgin Tempera on panel in Cathedral of Siena.
- Ambrogio Larenzetti
- Painted Good goverment in the Country. This is a good display of landscape painting.
- Francesco Traini
- Triumph of Death. Fresco Camposanto, Pisa
- Filippo Brunelleschi
- Architecture with New program about one point perpesctive. Designed dome on Florence Cathedral
- Used new realism in his sculpures. Did St George. Feast of Herod features one point perpesctive.
- Baptistry door of Sacrifice of Isaac. Showed gothic and realism together.
- Dacopo Della Quercia
- San Petronio, Bologna. Creation of Adam Expulsion
- Michelozzo di Bartolommeo
- Architecture designed Medic Riccardi Palace.
You must Login or Register to add cards