Glossary of ICC - Pronouns
Other Decks By This User
- What are the three cases of Pronouns?
- Nominative, Objective, and Possessive
- Personal pronouns serves as replacements for what?
- Yours, his, and my are examples of what case of personal pronouns?
- I, they, and we are examples of what case of personal pronouns?
- Me, us, and them are examples of what case of personal pronouns?
- In the sentence, "Jill and I are going to the store." Jill and I serve as the what in the sentence?
- This is a form of a verb that ends in "ing" and serves as a noun in the sentence.
- Name the Nominative case pronouns.
- I, you, he, she, it, we, they
- Name the objective case pronouns.
- Me, you, him, her, it, us, them
- Name the possessive case pronouns.
- My, mine, your, yours, his, her, hers, its, our, ours, their, theirs
You must Login or Register to add cards