Glossary of Human Sexuality Unit Review Questions
Other Decks By This User
- What is the “master gland” that regulates other glands?
- The Pituitary Gland.
- Which gland starts the stress response?
- The Adrenal Gland.
- Where are the adrenal glands located?
- The Adrenal Gland is located above the kidneys.
- What are the male reproductive glands called?
- The Testes.
- Which gland controls blood sugar levels?
- The Pancreas Gland.
- What are the ovaries?
- The Female Reproductive Organs that hold the eggs.
- What does the parathyroid gland control?
- Regulates the distribution of certain minerals.
- What type of doctor specializes in the female reproductive system?
- A gynecologist.
- Name the hormone responsible for masculine changes during puberty.
- What are 3 physical types of growths changes for males and females?
- Facial Hair Appears
- Voice Deepens
- Acne Appears
- Menstruation Begins
- What are 2 emotional growth changes that happen in puberty?
- 1) Mood Swings
2) Feelings towards others change.
- Which gender usually goes through puberty first?
- Which organ regulates the temperature of the testes?
- What is a sign of puberty for females?
- The Menstruation Cycle
- What is the menstrual cycle?
- The time period during the discharge of the monthly lining that would be used in order to protect a baby if there was a pregnancy.
You must Login or Register to add cards