Glossary of Hepatitis
Other Decks By This User
- 5 Indicators of liver malfunction.
- -Inc LFTs
-dec serum proteins
- 4 Liver states of liver disease.
- What are some similarities b/t HAV and HEV.
-Egress is w bile in feces
- Similarities b/t HBV, HCV, and HDV.
-Acute or Chronic
-secreted in blood thru bodily fluids.
- HAV structure
- Where is the primary infx site of HAV?
- -GI and liver is secondary.
- Why is HAV difficult to contain?
- -virus sheds in feces before symptamatic
-most infx are asympt
-HAV is very stable in the Environment
- HEV structure.
- What is the major concern asscociated with HEV?
- Fulminant Hepatitis
There is concern for a chronic carrier state in HAV and HEV?
- HCV structure.
You must Login or Register to add cards