Glossary of Health vocab. cards
Other Decks By This User
- Cooling down
- winding down excercises to a slow pace.
- Warming up
- stretching our muscles so we are ready to begin an excercise.
- Target pulse rate
- the most benefit fit you can get from an excercise.
- Aerobic excercise
- excercises in a rhythmic patternic way that aid the heart.
- Heart and lung endurance
- How well the heart and lungs can provide oxygen to our body during excercise.
- Muscular endurance
- the amount of excercise you can do at a given time without getting overly tired.
- Muscular strength
- most work you can do at a given time.
- able to move joints in certain ways.
- able to handle whatever comes your way from day to day.
- what percentage do you need to use during a 5 min. workout?
You must Login or Register to add cards