Glossary of Health Methods
Other Decks By This User
- What are the colors of the new food pyramid?
- Orange, green, red, blue, purple, yellow
- What does orange represent?
- It represents grains
- What is the daily serving size for grains?
- a serving of 6 ounces
- What does the color green represent?
- It represents the vegetable group
- What is the daily serving of vegetables for the new pyramid?
- A total of 2.6 cups each day
- What does red respresent on the pyramid?
- It represents fruits
- What is the daily requirement of fruit?
- A total of 2.1 cups
- What does Blue represent on the pyramid?
- It represents the milk group
- What is the daily requirement for milk?
- 3.1 cups total
- What does the purple respresent on the pyramid?
- It represents the meat and bean group
You must Login or Register to add cards