Glossary of Health Knowledge Bowl - Leadership and Professional Knowledge - Set Four
Other Decks By This User
- If you are confused about an assignment what should you do?
- ask for clarification
- Name one resource to help you learn about occupations in the health field.
- The Dictionary of Occupational Titles
The Occupational Outlook Handbook
(either underlining titles or putting titles in quotes is acceptable)
(appropriate words must be capitalized)
- Name three work skills that are valuable in any work environment.
- (any order)leadership skills, speaking skills, communication skills, teamwork skills, academic skills, a work ethic
- Time management consists of having a healthy balance between what two activities?
- (any order) leisure and work
- The ability to order your family, school, household, leisure and work activities is called the ability to:
- Encouragement from others, a promise of money or a gift, or fear of punishment is called an:
- external motivator
- A desire to achieve, a feeling of self-worth or pleasure for having done a good job is called an:
- internal motivator
- Recognizing that there is a discrepancy between what is and what should or could be, identifying possible reasons for those discrepancy, and devising plans to resolve them is called:
- problem solving
- Applying rules and principles to a new situation and determining which conclusions are correct when given a set of facts and a set of conclusions is called:
- An individual's ability to sell goods or services is called:
- What skills involve using motor/muscular coordination in manipulation of materials/objects?
- Which club officer calls the meeting to order?
- What is the term for the motion to end a meeting?
- Who is permitted to make a motion?
- any club member
- Which club officer collects membership dues?
- In the absence of the president, who carries out the duties of the president?
- In what year was VICA officially founded?
- What is the VICA motto?
- Preparing for leadership in the world of work
- What part of the VICA emblem represents the challenge of modern technology and the need for continuous education?
- orbital circles
- The VICA creed states: I believe in the Dignity of what?
- Which of the VICA colors represents the union of the states and chapters?
- In the VICA emblem the hands represent what?
- In the VICA emblem the industrial society is represented by what?
- In the VICA emblem the Torch represents what?
- Which officer displays and explains the torch as a part of the Opening and Closing Ceremony?
- Which officer displays and explains the hands in the Opening and Closing Ceremony?
- vice president
- VICA is the national organization for students enrolled in what type of education?
- (any order) trade, industrial, technical and health occupations education
- Which part of the emblem denotes a belief in democracy, liberty and the American way of life?
- What are the VICA colors?
- (any order) red, white, blue, and gold
- What is the name of the Executive Director of National VICA?
- Steve Denby
You must Login or Register to add cards