Glossary of Health Knowledge Bowl - Communications - Set Four
Other Decks By This User
- In the TQM process, who oversees the implementation of the Quality Master plan, allocation of resources, and quality improvement progress?
- quality council
- Name three tools typically used by TQM teams.
- (any order) flow charts, fishbone diagrams, storyboards
- A group of people joined in a cooperative activity are called a what?
- Understanding that different departments have different goals, what would be the most important tool needed to achieve team unity?
- A common reason for a person to lose a job is because of what?
- failure to be a team player
- What is breaking down old corporate barriers and allowing information to be shared instantly across departments, thus improving teamwork?
- Having integrity and a keen sense of right and wrong or adherence to principles considered right is an important aspect for every team member. This is called what?
- You need to develop special skills to cope with differing opinions and ideas when you are part of a team. A positive process of reaching a mutual agreement is called what?
- To help a disadvantaged student be part of a team, other team members might do what?
- volunteer to be a peer tutor
- When working with a visually impaired team member what should you do when initiating a verbal message to make him or her realize you are addressing him or her?
- call the person by name
- A person who guides the team is called the team:
- A team member who constantly annoys and disturbs other team members is said to be:
- Cultural diversity refers to the blending of many people from different cultures who are involved in a like activity or setting. Name four differences that might be exhibited.
- (any four of the eight, in any order is acceptable)gender, race, age, religion, ethnicity, dress, politics, diet
- A process that emphasizes continuous improvement with regards to quality production and customer satisfaction is called what?
- total quality management
- Every team member has distinguishing features or qualities. These are called:
- A team member who relates well to others, responds appropriately as the situation requires, and takes an interest in what others say and do is said to be:
- The impression a person makes on others is called:
- Having a professional standing, techniques, attributes or ethics as an individual or in a team is said to show one's:
You must Login or Register to add cards