Glossary of Health Knowledge Bowl - Academic Foundations - Set Four
Other Decks By This User
- What is the medical term for vomiting?
- What is the medical term for nose bleeding?
- What is the medical term referring to the causes of disease?
- What is the term for any tiny entity capable of carrying on living which
may be pathogenic?
- What medical term describes an increase in the size of an organ or
body structure which does not involve tumor formation?
- What is the medical term for jaundice or pigmentation of the tissues with bile pigments?
- What prefix means in the midst of or between?
- What prefix means within?
- What term refers to hidden, concealed or not active?
- What is the medical prefix for white?
- What is the medical prefix for stone or calculus?
- What is the prefix for large?
- What is the prefix meaning small in size?
- What prefix means one or single?
- What prefix means many or much?
- What term refers to the ability to move spontaneously?
- What is the medical term for mumps?
- infectious parotitis
- What prefix refers to muscle?
- What medical term describes dead tissue surrounded by healthy parts?
- What prefix refers to a tumor or cancer?
- What prefix refers to the ovary?
- What term refers to a surgically formed artificial opening?
- What suffix means removal of?
- What prefix indicates disease?
- What is the medical term for whooping cough?
- What is a drug with no medicinal effect that is given to satisfy a patient's
demand for medication or is used in test situations where one group receives
the actual medication and the other group receives this?
- What term refers to the prediction of the course and end of a disease
and the estimate of chance for recovery?
- What term means a tendency to relapse or to return to a former condition?
- What is an abnormal condition that follows and is the result of a disease?
- What do the initials STD stand for?
- sexually transmitted disease
You must Login or Register to add cards