Glossary of Health Chapter: 1
Other Decks By This User
- combination of three things:
physical, mental/emotional, social
- Overall state of well being
- Practing health and safety habits to remain free of disease and injury.
- Health Education/Literacy
- The providing of accurate health infomationto help people make healthy choices.
- Against what should you weigh the potential benefits of an activity?
- The risks
- Physical health, mental health, and socail health...how do these relate to wellness?
- ??Ask Teacher??
- What factors influence your health?
- Heredity, Environment, Physical Environment, Culture, Attitude, Behavoir, Media, and Technology
- Wellness Wheel (Health Triangle)is....
- Physical Health, Mental/Emotional Health, and Social Health
- Collective belefs, customs, and behaviors of a group.
- Various methods of communicating information(ex. Radio,TV,Magazines)
- Risk Behaviors
- Actions that can potentially thresten your health or the health of others.
- All the traits that are biologically passed from parents to their child
- avoiding harmful behaviors
You must Login or Register to add cards