Glossary of Health Ch. Two
Other Decks By This User
- What are four primary emotions?
- what is your pride and acceptance of your sense of personal worth?
- What are two learned emotions?
- What is it when you assume the qualities of someone you admire?
- What is it when you make up for a weakness by excelling in another area?
- What is it when you make up excuses for actions/feelings?
- What is it when you refuse an emotion or problem?
- What is it when you revert to immature behavior?
- What is it when you direct energy into a useful goal?
- What is it when you fantasize to escape anunplesant reality?
- What is it when you put your own faults onto another person?
- What is it when you behave oppositely to the way you feel?
- Reaction Formation
- You have _________ when you hold back feelings and decisions.
- Passive Behavior
- You have _____________ when you are disrespectful to others
- Aggressive behavior
- You have ________ when you have an honest expression without feeling threatened.
- Assertive Behavior
- What is the influence to behave irresponsibly?
- negative peer pressure
- What is the influence to behave responsibly?
- positive peer pressure
- What is eustress?
- positive stress
- what is disress?
- negative stress
- what is anything that could cause stress?
- a stressor
- What is the second stage of stress?
- Resistance Stage
- What happens in the alarm stage?
- The adrenaline releases!! whoopa
- What is the last stage of stress?
- Exhaustion Stage
- What is the ability to bounce back from extreme stress?
- What disorder makes people remain distant from others?
- Antisocial disorder
- What is the disorder where you have 2 or more personalities?
- Multiple personality disorder
- What is the use of actions to express emotions?
- nonverbal communication
- What is a message that gives two meanings?
- Mixed message
- What is a statement that contains a specific behavior, the effect of the behavior, and the emotions that result?
- What is a statement that blames/shames another person?
- What are the four ways of Active Listening?
- Ask for more info
Repeat in his/her words
- What is an example of an i-message?
- I was interrupted (event) I could not talk on the phone (effect), so now I am irritated (emotion)
- What are the 5 things in Maslow's Hierarchy of needs (from top)?
- Self Actualization
- What are the 3 steps in recognizing your emotions?
- naming emotion
think of past times like that
- 4 ways of coping? huh? huh? HUH?!?
- Confront situation
- name four stressors
- major life changes
- What are 4 warning signs/changes of stress?
- How can you reduce stress?
- Physical activity
- What are three characteristics of resilience?
realistic plans and take steps towards them
- Which disorder has unwanted thoughts?
- What does a learned emotion depend on?
- What is it when you transfer emotions to a different source?
- What is anxiety ot a situation?
- What do emotions include?
You must Login or Register to add cards