Glossary of Health Assessment- skin, eyes, ears, HNNM
Other Decks By This User
- wasting or decreasing in sive of a part. occurs with decreased use over 72 hours
- good boundries
- excess growth in distal portions of the fingers. Often caused by respiratory diseases
- tiny red or purple spots appearing on the skin as a result of tiny hemmorrhages within the dermal or submucosal layers.
- a collection of extravasated blood trapped in teh tissues of the skin or in an organ.
- to form
- a yellowish discoloration of the skin, mucous membranes and sclerae of the eyes.
- a pigmented congenital skin blemish that is usually benign but may become cancerous.
- unnatural paleness or abscence of color in the skin
You must Login or Register to add cards