Glossary of Glycolysis 2
Other Decks By This User
- What is the total yeild of Glycolysis?
- Total Yeild: 4 ATP
- What is the net Yeild Of Glycolysis?
- Net Yeild: 2 ATP
(Becasue you need 2 to begin the process)
- Where does glycolysis occur?
- In The cytoplasam
- What is it called when Pyruvate breaks down further?
- Alcoholic Fermentation
- Where does cell respiration Occur?
- Which is a better way to have cell respiration occur with or with out oxygen?
- When oxygen is present the breakdowns go faster. (aerobic)- with oxygen
- What is the formula for photosynthesis?
- C6 H12 O6+ 602+ 6H2O->Mitochondria>6CO2+ 12H2O +36ATP = Photosynthesis
- What is the total ATP yeild of the Kreb Cycle?
- 15 or 17
- What are the 3 pathways to pyruvate?
- 1.Alcholic Fermentation 2.Lactic Acid Fermentation
- How does a plant store extra Glucose?
- It is stored as Starch or Oil
- What Did Engelman Discover about light and photosynthesis?
- He found that red an Blue influence photosynthesis the most.
- Photosynthesis occurs in 2 steps.. what are they?
- 1. light dependant in the thylakoid
2. Light independant in the stroma
- Light Reactions.. what are the INPUTS :
-And Enzymes of the thylokoid disc
- Light reactions OUTPUTS:
- Dark Reactions INPUTS:
From light reactions
Enzymes and stroma
- Dark Reactions OUTPUT:
- What are limiting factors of photosynthesis?
- 1. Light to bright
2.Temp. 95F (shuts down)
3. Shortage of water
- Name 2 more Autotrophs?
- 1.Purple and Green Sulfur Bacteria
You must Login or Register to add cards