Glossary of Gerontology Test 2
Other Decks By This User
- at the end of life what are according to LICH western adults afraid of?
- failure; medical procedures not working;
- what does sandwhich generations mean?
- babyboomers caring for kids and parents
- what does spend down mean?
- liquidating and using all assets so that you can secure housing and medicaid with out them taking your lifespending
- exersize for osteo arthritis?
- never resistance; never passive range of motion
- gout tx
- never ever touch gout
- med for bph hytrin what do you monitor
- blood pressure
- in 2020 half of deaths will occur where?
- in nursing homes
- what position alleviates dyspnea?
- what is health care proxy?
- person appointed to take care of decisions in event of disorientation or coma
- if patient with continuous flushing feels spasms what do you do
- check patency in tube
You must Login or Register to add cards