Glossary of Geography Unit One
Other Decks By This User
- Land Form
- Physical features of the earth's surface.
- an area of high, flat land rising above the nearby land on at least one side.
- a low-lying area surrounded by higher land
- Natural Resources
- useful things found in nature
- substances mined from the earth's surface.
- an area that shares common characteristics
- a person who studies the earth and it's features.
- meaning that they(American People)come from many different backgrounds
- a person who comes to a new place or country to live
- is the language, beliefs, customs, and tools of a group of people
- flood barriers
- a term used to refer to a person's surroundings
- a method used to transport water to land
- is a lake where water is stored for use
- Who Loves you?
You must Login or Register to add cards