Glossary of Geography Terms - Third Grade
Other Decks By This User
- This is an inlet of the sea or some other body of water, usually smaller than a gulf.
- A deep, narrow valley covered with steep sides.
- The deepest part of a body of water.
- The land along a sea or ocean.
- An area of flat land along a sea or ocean.
- coastal plain
- dry land with few plants
- part of a sea or ocean extending into the land, usually larger than a bay.
- The land that rises about the land around it.
- A piece of land that has water all around it.
- A body of water with land all around it.
- The highest kind of land.
- A row of mountains.
- mountain range
- A body of salt water larger than a sea.
- The top of a mountain.
- Land that is almost completely surrounded by water.
You must Login or Register to add cards