Glossary of Geo Vocab week 6
Other Decks By This User
- The name some geographers suggest should be used for the landmass of Europe and Asia.
- A broad plain in eastern Europe, extending through parts of Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine.
- European Plain
- a temperate grassland, often lightly wooded, found in Europe and Asia.
- Thinly scattered coniferous forests found in Europe and Asia.
- The Russian word for fertile soil; meaning “Black earth”.
- A resources-rich region of Russia, extending east across northern asia from the Ural mountains to the Pacific Coast.
- A mountain range in Northern Eurasia and Turkey.
- Caucacus Mountains
- A landlocked sea between Europe and Asia, connected to the Mediterranean Sea by the Bosporus.
- Black Sea
- The production of goods such as steel and machinery used by other industries.
- heavy industry
- A landlocked salt-water sea, which lies in Northern Eurasia.
- Caspian Sea
You must Login or Register to add cards