Glossary of Geo Vocab week 1
Other Decks By This User
- A mix of interdependent plants that grow naturally in one place.
- plant community
- cone-bearing, a type of tree that is able to survive long, cold winters with long, thin needles, rather than leaves.
- The typical conditions of natural surroundings
- natural vegetation
- leaf-shedding, a type of tree that sheds its leaves when winter approaches.
- A tropical grassland with scattered trees, located in the warm lands nearest the equator.
- the physical conditions of natural surroundings.
- a region where temperatures are always cool or cold and only specialized plants can grow.
- A layer of soil just below the earth’s surface that stays permanently frozen.
- The study of human populations, including their size, growth, density, distribution, and rates of births, marriages, and deaths.
- A type of natural vegetation that is adapted to Mediterranean climates, small evergreen trees and low bushes or shrub.
You must Login or Register to add cards