Glossary of Formulas that Regulate the Blood, Formulas I
Other Decks By This User
- Blood stagnation means? (Xue Zhi)
- movement of blood is impaired
- Blood Stasis means? (Xue Yu)
- Flow of blood is tottaly blocked
- Blood stagnation can develop into Blood Stasis but not the other way around? True of False
- These 4 factors can cause blood stasis/ stagnation?
- 1. Qi def/ stagnation
- Blood stasis, blood stagnation or bleeding are the roots? True or False?
- FOR FORMULAS TO STOP BLEEDING, IF YOU USE A LONG TIME, IT WILL CAUSE BLOOD STAGNATION? How do you prevent this?
- i)add something to invigorate the blood
ii)use ingredients to do both–invigorate blood and stop bleeding
- These formulas are good to regulate heavy menses and help stop miscarriages. True or False?
- False. Not for pregnancy, habital miscarriages or heavy menstration.
- TAO HE CHENG QI TANG 's indications are for?
- ACCUMULATION OF BLOOD STASIS AND HEAT
- What are Tao He Cheng Qi Tangs Actions?
- 1.Drains heat
2.Breaks up blood stasis
- Tao He Cheng Qi Tang treats blood stasis where in the body?
- Blood Stasis in the Lower Burner
- Tao He Cheng Qi Tang is called in English?
- Peach Pit Decoction
- Tao He Cheng Qi Tang's Cheif Ingrediants are? What are there actions?
- TAO REN - breaks up & eliminates blood stasis
DA HUANG - attacks and purges acculmns
- cleanses pathogenic heat
- XUE FU ZHU YU TANG's actions and indications are?
1.invigorates the blood
2.Dispels blood stasis
3.Spreads Liver qi
4.Unblocks the channels
BLOOD STASIS IN CHEST COMPLICATED WITH LIVER QI STAGNATION
- Xue Fu Zhu Yu Tang's Chief herbs are? What is there common action? Which burner?
- Tao Ren, Hong Hua and Chuan Xiong. Dispel blood stasis in upper burner
- Xue Fu Zhu Yu Tang's Deputy Herbs are? What are there common actions and burner?
- Dang Gui, Chi Shao, and Chuan Niu Xi. Invigorate the blood, but their focus is lower in the body
- Xue Fu Zhu Yu Tang's Guiding herb is?
- Gan Cao
- Xue Fu Zhu Yu Tang treats blood stasis in what area of the body?
- This is blood stasis in the chest with impairment of blood flow in area above the diaphragm. The condition is complicated by constrained Liver qi. The stasis of blood obstructs the movement of qi in the chest, which manifests as pain in the chest and hypochondria.
If blood stasis obstructs the Stomach, the Stomach qi may rebel upward and manifest as incessant hiccup, a choking sensation when drinking, or dry heaves.
- Sudden Smile Powder in Chinese is?
- Shi Xiao San
- What are the herbs in Sudden Smile Power?
- Wu Ling Zhi, Pu Huang.
- What is the action of Shi Xiao San?
- 1. Promtoe blood circulation
2. Eliminate blood stasis
3. Relieve pain
- Shi Xiao San's 3 indications are?
- 1. Blood Stasis
2. Irregular Menstation (dys or ammen)
3. Retension of Lochia (afterbirth)
- Bu Yang Huan Yu Tang's indications are?
- SEQUELAE OF WIND STROKE DUE TO QI AND
BLOOD STASIS. After acute stage of wind stroke, use this.
- If cause is cerebrohemmorhage, only give when bleeding has stopped. True or False?
- Bu Yang Huan Yu Tang's actions are?
- 1. Tonifies Qi
2. Invigorates Blood
- Bu Yang Huan Yu Tang has what animal part in it?
- Li Long (Earth Worm)
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang's chief ingrediant is?
- Huang Qi
- Dang Gui Wei is Bu Yang Huan Wu Tangs deputy ingrediant. What part of the Dang Gui is this? Why use this part?
- Root or Tail. It has stronger effect of promoting blood circulation.
- SHENG HUA TANG is great because it's actions are...
- 1. Invigorates Blood
2. Eliminates Blood Stasis
3. Warms Channel & Relieves Pain
- Sheng Hua Tang indications are? (There are 3)
- Syndrome due to attack by cold during post partum
2. Cold pain in lower abdomen
3. Retension of Lochia
- HUO LUO XIAO LING DAN is fantastic to invigorate ......?
- the collaterals
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Dan's actions are?
- 1. Invigorates blood
2.Eliminates blood stasis
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Dan's indications are?
- Qi stagnation and blood stasis
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Dan is great during pregnancy for those pesky blood stasis pains. True or False?
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Dan is good to treat traumatic injuries. True or False?
- Which formula is best for Blood stasis in chest complicated by Liver Qi stagnation?
- XUE FU ZHU YU TANG
- Which formula is good for retension of Lochia?
- Shi Xiao San or Sheng Hua Tang
- Quan Dang Gui is which part of the Dang Gui?
- The whole Dang Gui! Head to tail.
- A women is attacked by cold during post partum and devolopes blood stasis. Which formula is best?
- Sheng Hua
- This formula is the best for treating tramatic injury in any location...
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Dan
- Poor Bob has had an attack of wind stroke, sequelae of cerebral vascular accident. He now needs treatment. Which formula from this section is best?
- BU YANG HUAN WU TANG!
- John has Pain in the chest and hypochondria, Chronic, stubborn headache w/ a fixed, piercing quality, Chronic, incessant hiccups. He feels restless. He suffers from evening tidal fevers. Which formula from this section is best?
- XUE FU ZHU YU TANG
- Tasha has stabbing lower abdominal pain. This makes her restless. You check her pulse and it is choppy. She then confesses she has incontinence of urine and amenorrhea. What formula is best from this section?
- TAO HE CHENG QI TANG
- Give yourself a big hug
- No really, give yourself a big hug!
You must Login or Register to add cards