Glossary of First Set 2
Other Decks By This User
- 1. slow, insensitive, stupid
2. blunt (corner)
- courageous; fearless
- determined; steadfast, firm
Resolved: a resolute character
- inconsistent with or deviating from what is usual, normal, or expected
- existing or being everywhere, esp. at the same time; omnipresent:
- –adjective 1. not genuine, authentic, or true; not from the claimed, pretended, or proper source; counterfeit.
2. Biology. (of two or more parts, plants, etc.) having a similar appearance but a different structure.
3. of illegitimate birth; bastard.
- indifferent to moral restraints; given to immoral or improper conduct; licentious; dissipated.
Synonyms corrupt, loose, debauched, wanton, abandoned
- morally corrupt
- 1. doubtful; marked by or occasioning doubt
2. of doubtful quality or propriety; questionable: a dubious compliment.
3. of uncertain outcome.
4. wavering or hesitating in opinion; inclined to doubt
- 1. sexually unrestrained; lascivious; libertine; lewd.
2. unrestrained by law or general morality; lawless; immoral.
3. going beyond customary or proper bounds or limits; disregarding rules.
- pertaining or relating directly and significantly to the matter at hand; relevant
antonym : irrelevant, impertinent
- Conspicuously bad, offensive, or reprehensible
- extraordinary in some bad way
without any preparation
- characterized by the use of many or too many words;
- departing from the main subject
- Expressing much in few words
- extremely talkative, roundabout manner, wordy
- cautious, well-considered
- very happy or proud; jubilant; in high spirits
- 1. spicy. 2. intriguing. 3. sharp, clever.
- without stimulating qualities
You must Login or Register to add cards