Glossary of English Final Vocabulary 2
Other Decks By This User
- adj. abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
- n. a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false promises to gain power
- v. to coax, persuade through flattery.
- n. weariness and discontent from lack of occupation, bored
- adj. abnormal, irregular
- v. to plan with ingenuity, invent
- v. to free from deception or error, set right in thinking or ideas
- n. one having power to decide a matter at issue, a judge.
- adj. extremely strange, unusual, atypical.
- v. to punish severely, criticize severely.
- n. a damaging or derogatory statement. the act of slandering.
- v. to give or furnish condescendingly, to grant.
- n. a delusiion marked by a feeling of powere, wealth, talent, etc.
- adg. stealthy, secret, intended to escape observation.
- v. to transform, to change from one nature substance to another.
You must Login or Register to add cards