Glossary of English Ch.4
Other Decks By This User
- Detestable, loathsome; very bad or unpleasant
- The act of caarring off by force; kidnapping.
- Being of the cost conemptible or miserable kind.
- Suddenly and unexpectedly; curtly or brusquely.
- To relinquish formally a high office or responsibility.
- To cancel, repeal, do away with or annual.
- A person who advocates the end of slavery.
- To leave secretly and quickly to hide to avoid arrest.
- Existing in a land from earliest times.
- A minor occupation; a hobby
- A deviaton from what is normal; a mental lapse.
- ab,abs, a
- From, away from, off
absent, abhor, abolish
- ten, tin, tain
- To hold, keep
lietenant, contain, tennis
- scend, scent
- to climb
- duc, duct
- to lead
- to break
abrupt, bankrupt, corrupt
You must Login or Register to add cards