Glossary of English 9 Unit 1 Lesson 2 Vocab
Other Decks By This User
- 1. Having a sharp point or tip.
2. Keenly perceptive or discerning.
3. Reacting readily to stimuli or impressions; sensitive: His hearing was unusually acute.
- 1. To make suitable to or fit for a specific use or situation.
1. Very skilled.
2. A highly skilled person; an expert
- 1. To suspend until a later stated time.
- 1. An opponent; an enemy
- 1. Worthy of being recommended or suggested; prudent
- 1. To offer advice to; counsel, to recommend; suggest
- 1. To declare positively or firmly; maintain to be true,
to support or uphold the validity of; confirm.
- 1. The act of initiating hostilities or invasion.
2. The practice or habit of launching attacks.
3. Hostile or destructive behavior or actions
- 1. An assumed name
- 1.Loyalty or the obligation of loyalty, as to a nation, sovereign, or cause
2.The obligations of a vassal to a lord
- 1. To let do or happen; permit
- 1.To change for the better; improve
- 1. To place in a friendly association, as by treaty
- 1.A close association of nations or other groups, formed to advance common interests or causes
You must Login or Register to add cards