Glossary of English 2: Vocabulary Words
Other Decks By This User
- Reduction in rank or status, especially of office or dignity.
- To indicate indirectly; to hint.
- To go back; to return to a former or less developed condition.
- Excessively bulky; fat.
- Any honor, award, or expression approval.
- Done secretly, without approval.
- Pertaining to the back, especially of animals.
- The act or condition of being thrown back.
- A formal order from a higher court; and authoritative command, order, or injunction.
- To ask humby or earnestly for, as in praying; to beseech.
- To take the place of; to replace.
- Cheerful; hopeful.
- To write one's signature on the back of a check or other document.
- Skill in the use of the hands or body; adroitness.
- The study and treatment of foot ailments.
- A line or list of ancestors, especially of a distinguished kinds.
- To turn into bone; to become bony.
You must Login or Register to add cards