Glossary of English 12 2
Other Decks By This User
- Statement that seems contradictory, but may be true in fact.
- Repeating of sounds or key phrases both for effect.
- Repetition of the same sound at the end of words, Keep People Attracted, Uses Consonants Only.
- Repetition of the same sound at the beginning of words.
- In the right order, 123 not 312
- Know what all the characters are thinking and feeling, 3rd Person.
Omni = All Scient=Knowing
- Exaggeration for effect.
- Representing things with symbols.
- Hints of whats going to happen.
- Compares two unlike things. Uses "is"
- Compares two unlike things. Uses "As" or "Like"
- Wehn a word immatates a sound. ie. Tap, Crash, Smack.
- Internal Rhyme
- A Rhyme created by two or more words in the same line
You must Login or Register to add cards