Glossary of English 10 Vocabulary 8
Other Decks By This User
- A length of time spent in a particular way.
- Having or revealing little emotion or sensibility; impassive.
- Of a size or splendor suggesting great expense; lavish.
- Feeling or showing haughty disdain.
- To make a humble, earnest petition; beg.
- Marked by trembling, quivering, or shaking;
Timid or fearful; timorous.
- Forceful, effective, and vigorous.
- Being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time; omnipresent
- Various small animals or insects, such as rats or cockroaches, that are destructive, annoying, or injurious to health.
- Lacking flavor or zest; not tasty
- To bring under control; conquer
- Approaching death, about to die.
You must Login or Register to add cards