Glossary of English 10 Vocabulary 7
Other Decks By This User
- An answer, especially to a reply.
- A payment in kind, services, or cash from a tenant to a feudal lord.
- To return like for like, especially evil for evil.
- To reflect on over and over again.
- The quality of being discerning, sound in judgment, and farsighted; wisdom.
- Of a sickly yellowish hue or complexion.
- Of a healthy reddish color; ruddy;
Cheerfully confident; optimistic.
- Abjectly submissive; slavish.
- Of or resembling a specter; ghostly.
- Moral up rightness; righteousness.
Strikiingly conspicuous; prominient
- Satisfied; complacent
You must Login or Register to add cards