Glossary of English 10 Vocabulary 6
Other Decks By This User
- A small, moderate, or token amount
- To do away with completely so as to leave no trace.
- Full of or exhibiting servile compliance; fawning.
- Menacing; threatening.
- Represented or appearing as such; ostensive
- Tending to cause death or serious injury; deadly.
- To cause to continue indefinitely; make perpetual.
- To steal (a small amount or item).
- An innate inclination; a tendency.
- Suggestive of or characterized by expediency, deveit, and cunning.
- to make evil, harmful, and often untrue statements about;
Speak evil of.
- To predict according to present infications or signs; foretell
You must Login or Register to add cards