Glossary of English 10 Vocabulary 5
Other Decks By This User
- Audaciously rude or disrespectful; impertinent
- To overwhelm as if with a flood; swamp
- A place where two things are joined;
A point in time, especially a critical point.
- A state of sluggishness, inactivity, and apathy.
- Lightness of manner or speech, especially when inappropriate; frivolity.
- Producing wealth; profitable.
- Laughable or hilarious because of obvious absurdity or incongruity.
- Courageously noble in mind and heart.
- Motivated solely by a desire for monetary or material gain.
- To place side by side, especially for comparison or contrast.
- Mournful, dismal, or gloomy, especially to an exaggerated or ludicrous degree.
- Present or potential but not evident or active.
You must Login or Register to add cards